Petrol engine cutaway model DOHC FSIPalyginti
Automotive training equipment | Petrol engine timing belt trainer
Order number: IVDB01
The educational training engine model is based on original components of the vehicle. This cutaway model coloured in different colours in order various parts and cross-sections could be easier differentiated.
Educational purpose of the engine model:
- Demonstration of the different components of the engine
- Demonstration of the DOHC timing belt replacement using special tools
- Demonstration of the alternator belt replacement
- Demonstration and explanation of the technical literature/schemes and procedures
- Demonstration of the DOHC engine with direct fuel injection (FSI) combustion chamber
The training engine cutaway model is a great educational tool that allows students to learn the structure of the engine and its components, operation modes and maintenance, technical specifications, special tools and their use.
Technical specifications and functions
Visible components of the sectioned engine model:
- Engine block;
- Engine head;
- Connecting rod;
- DOHC dual overhead camshaft (camshafts, valves, valve lifters, water pump and etc.);
- Pistons with rings;
- Timing belt with camshaft sprocket and tensioners;
- Alternator belt with tensioner.
Cutaway engine model is designed to demonstrate:
- Piston, rings, combustion chamber, intake and exhaust ports, DOHC components, injector and glow plug positions in a combustion chamber;
- Operation of the DOHC mechanism by turning the crankshaft*;
* Training cut away engine model is not suitable for intensive rotation. All rotating parts must be lubricated before the rotation.
Timing and alternator belt replacement
The educational engine model contains all elements of the original car: timing belt, tensioners, alternator belt, crankshaft sprocket and etc. Using instructions and recommendations it is possible to demonstrate belt replacement procedures. Torque measurements of the components can be performed by using special tools.
- Minimal space for training and storage
- Minimal weight in order to avoid additional transportation or mounting stands. Demonstrations can be performed using workbench or tool trolley
- Cross-section of the training engine is protected with safety plastic protection
- The training engine model is equipped with bench clamps
- The training engine model is equipped with special tool kit for timing belt replacement
- Dimensions approx. (HxLxW): 500x500x300 mm
- Nett weight approx.: 40 Kg
- Made in EU
- Standard tool kit
- Technical car database