Diesel DOHC Common Rail engine cutaway modelPalyginti
Diesel DOHC Common Rail engine cutaway model | Order number: IVDD-CR02
Educational training engine model is based on original components of the vehicle. This cutaway model is coloured in different colours in order various parts and cross-sections could be easier differentiated.
Educational purpose of the training stand (engine cutaway model):
- Demonstration of the different components of the engine
- Demonstration of the DOHC timing chain replacement
- Demonstration of the alternator belt replacement
- Demonstration using special tools for timing chain replacement
- Demonstration and explanation of the technical literature/schemes and procedures
- Demonstration of the engine with direct fuel injection (CR) and DOHC mechanism
- Demonstration of the engine oil pump and lubrication system
Training engine cutaway model is a great educational tool that allows students to learn the structure of the engine and its components, operation modes and maintenance techniques, technical specifications, special tools and their use.
Technical specifications and functions
Visible components of the engine cutaway model:
- Engine block
- Engine head
- Connecting rod
- DOHC dual overhead camshaft (camshafts, valves, water pump and etc.)
- Pistons with rings
- Timing chain with camshaft sprocket and tensioners
- Alternator belt with tensioner
- Air conditioning compressor
- High pressure CR pump
Cut away engine model is designed to demonstrate:
- Piston, rings, combustion chamber, intake and exhaust ports, DOHC components, injector and glow plug holes in a combustion chamber;
- Operation of the DOHC mechanism by turning the crankshaft*;
*Training cut away engine model is not suitable for intensive rotation. All rotating parts must be oiled before the rotation.
Timing chain and alternator belt replacement:
Educational cutaway engine model contains all elements of the original car: timing chain, tensioners, alternator belt, crankshaft sprocket and etc. Using instructions and recommendations it is possible to demonstrate belt replacement procedures. Torque moments of the elements can be performed by using special tools.
- Minimal space for training and storage
- Minimal weight in order to avoid additional transportation or mounting stands. Demonstrations can be performed using workbench or tool trolley
- Cross-section of the training engine is protected with safety plastic protection
- Training engine model is equipped with fasteners
- Dimensions (height x length x width ) 600 x 500 x 300 mm
- Weight (netto) approx.: 75 Kg
- Made in Lithuania
- Standard tool kit
- Technical web based car database AUTODATA
According to the customer’s needs there is a possibility to manufacture a truck or a car, petrol or diesel cutaway engine model!