Electude — game-based learning
- Provides a groundbreaking, cutting edge automotive e-learning curriculum.
- Utilises gaming technology to engage, motivate, excite and retain learners.
- Introduces and develops critical thinking and decision making, stem principles, as well as automotive diagnostic skills and training.
- Gives instructors everything needed to create, teach, track & test students.
- Has a proven track record with thousand of customers in over 50 countries.
- May be used from any location, any time and on almost any online device.
What is Electude?
Electude is the creator of the world‘s leading automotive e-learning solution that is used by thousands of schools, companies and governmental organisations in over 50 countries.
Founded in 1990 by two automotive instructors who pioneered a new and unprecedented approach to automotive education. The Electude team‘s vaision led to the creation of solutions which provide a unique and effective tool to teach all automotive learners by making it interactive, engaging, highly efficient and fun through the use of gaming technology.
Virtual engine control system simulator
What Electude can offer?
Electude specialty is simulation-based, e-learning lessons. Today‘s students are instantly drawn and captivated by Electude‘s unique 3D gamification learning environment. This discovery-based method is about „learning by doing“.
Electude is a cloud based automotive e-learning solution that allows instructors to assign, create, manage and grade lessons, exercises, tests and tasks. Students can complete their assignments from any location and from almost any online device.
- Created specifically for automotive learners
- Makes learning dynamic, effective, fast and much more fun
- Completely aligned to NATEF, Lernfelder, IMI, City & Guilds, Europe areas and requirements
- As technology changes, „Electude“ adapts real time
- More cost effective than textbooks
- The Electude Simulator allows for virtual fault-finding exercises
- Online courses for instructors that count for continued Professional Development hours
Task with a multimeter
Learning designed for automotive students & trainees
The Electude online curriculum consists of hundreds of interactive lessons that are designed specifically for instructing today‘s generation of automotive learners. Electude is replacing traditional textbooks with its innovative and effective approach to learning:
- Over 1,000 state-of-the-art interactive lessons, tests and simulations, 2-3 new module lessons added or updated weekly at no extra charge.
- Learning management system that allows results tracking, testing and customising classes & courses.
- The brand new Electude Simulator – Engine Management
- IMI and City & Guilds compliant
- Pre- and post-tests per subject
- Loved by students because it is based on gaming principles
- Budget friendly, with a range of affordable pricing options
The structure of the alternator
In order to improve learning retention and understanding, the lessons have been developed by Electude‘s authors and game designers based on the educational principle of Guided Seld Discovery. With small interactive tasks, students are guided step-by-step through a discovery-based learning process.
ASE CASE accredited training
All Electude trainers can undergo the ASE CASE (the leading automotive training quality standard used in the United States) accredited Electude Skills Training at no additional charge. This training will allow the participants to master the Electude automotive e-learning solutions.
How Electude associated with AutoEDU?
- AutoEDU and Electude are complementary products for automotive students.
- Students with AutoEDU training equipment can perform the practical tasks and use gained skills in a virtual Electude environment.
- AutoEDU training stands allow students to study the real automobile components and processes in the automotive electrical circuits and electronic systems, also, help them to check the learned lectures.
- AutoEDU electronic system simulators allow to use both training systems – game-based Electude and the real component-based automotive training equipment for measurement, diagnosis and practical work.
Automatic transmission operating principles
Learning by doing
Over 1000 lessons & quizzes covers the fundamentals of automotive technology, the most essential basics are provided below as the example:
- Car electronics basics
Car Electronics Basics
- DC and AC technology basics
DC and AC Technology Basics
- Electronics and digital technology
Electronics and Digital Technology
- Modulated signal pulses
Modulated Signal Pulses
- CAN BUS system
CAN BUS System
- SRS system
CAN BUS System
- ABS / Traction control / Stability control system
ABS / Traction control / Stability control system
- The Ignition System
The Ignition System
- Charging System
- Car Control System
Car Control System
- Petrol and Diesel Engines Basics
Petrol and Diesel Engines Basics
- Tasks with a multimeter